We respect your privacy and process your personal data only for the purpose for which you provided it and in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the Telecommunications Act.
1. Company details
Company Name: Apran
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 61737186
VAT number: NL854468006B01
2. E-mail address
- We can, in the context of a contract, make offers on similar products and services, provided you have no opposition in the provision thereof. The possibility is mentioned in the statement of opposition at the time of providing your data. In addition, you will be given the opportunity in every communication to a retrial under the same conditions against further use of your email address.
- When collecting your email address for reasons other than in the context of an agreement, it is not used for the transmission of unsolicited communications if you have not authorized it.
3. Mailing address
We use your postal address only to send the information you requested.
4. Phone number
We use your phone number not for commercial purposes..
5. Other personal
Other personal data, we only process (through cookies, reading devices or otherwise) if:
- the processing is necessary for:
- the implementation of an agreement concluded with you;
- the proper fulfillment of a public duty;
- defending our legitimate interests (unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over the interest), or;
- you have given consent to the processing in collecting them.
We keep your data in any case no longer than is necessary for the processing of the purposes for which it was collected..
6. Sensitive Data
The information collected is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations.
7. Safety transfer and receive data
- When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as accepted standards within the IT sector;
- If we receive some or transfer sensitive information such as financial or medical information, we use a secure server. You will be duly informed through a screen that is shown on our site (pop-up);
- We have introduced the necessary security measures to avoid loss, misuse or prevent the alteration of information that we receive on our site;
8. Safety data storage
- On the page where you provide personal information using a secure connection.
- Passwords are always stored hashed.
- We store as little data as possible from customers and ensure that there are kept no particularly sensitive personal information in our database, unless this can not be otherwise.
9. Access to your data
On request we make to our website visitors notice about the personal data processed by them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or deleted. If you want to improve wish to access this information, or personal information please contact us at the address below.
- At the following email address: [email protected]
- At the following number: +31 (0)43 7 600 500