Vitality at every age
- Supplements gut flora with key bifidobacteria and lactobacilli
- Ideal after diets or an unbalanced diet
- Suitable for daily use and at any age
- Contains 11 scientifically tested bacterial strains with at least 5 billion bacterial organisms per single dose (= 2 g)
- Free from animal protein, gluten, yeast, and lactose
Who is OMNi-BiOTiC® Active suitable for?
- Healthy food, a varied diet, drinking enough fluids and daily exercise are of course crucial to achieving this, but scientific research has also clearly shown us that the availability of important vitamins and trace elements (and therefore vitality and energy) depends considerably upon whether we have a sufficient amount and variety of intestinal bacteria residing in our body. A change in metabolism, unhealthy nutrition, an unvaried diet and heavy medications are responsible for the number of highly important bifidobacteria and lactobacilli dwindling over the course of our lives, and for the population of harmful bacteria increasing instead.
How does OMNi-BiOTiC® Active work?
- OMNi-BiOTiC® Active contains eleven specially selected, scientifically researched bacterial strains. The bifidobacteria, lactobacilli and lactococci contained in this product colonize the entire intestine with a large number of germs: Five billion natural intestinal bacteria are contained in each serving (=2 g) in OMNi-BiOTiC® Active.
How is OMNi-BiOTiC® Active taken?
- Stir 1 level scoop of OMNi-BiOTiC® Active (= 2 g) into a glass of water (approx. 125 mL) at room temperature, wait at least 1 minute for activation, stir again and then drink. It is recommended to take this in the morning before breakfast and/or in the evening just before going to bed.
Rice starch, maltodextrin, plant protein, potassium chloride, bacterial strains*, magnesium sulfate, manganese sulfate * 11 bacterial strains with at least 5 billion germs per 2 g of powder (= 1 portion) and 10 billion germs for 4 g of powder (= 2 portions):
- Lactobacillus casei W56
- Lactobacillus acidophilus W37
- Lactobacillus brevis W63
- Lactococcus lactis W58
- Lactococcus lactis W19
- Bifidobacterium lactis W52
- Bifidobacterium longum W108
- Lactobacillus salivarius W24
- Bifidobacterium breve W25
- Bifidobacterium lactis W51
- Bifidobacterium bifidum W23
- Contains no animal protein, gluten, yeast or lactose. Suitable for those allergic to milk, children, also during pregnancy/breastfeeding