||4 - 5 dagen
Protection against toxins released during dental amalgam removal
The active ingredients in MerProtect™ Protocol are mixed into a formula that is:
- A one-week protocol made for easy use
- Designed for eliminating heavy metals and other toxins that dental amalgam removal can release
- Supporting the body's powerful internal protective and antioxidant defenses
The MerProtect™ Protocol helps inhibit the toxin release that is often a result of dental amalgam removals. The protocol is a one-week program that offers protection against toxins release during and after dental amalgam removals.
The MerProtect™ Protocol is designed to support the body in eliminating unwanted elements. Often, these are released during removal of “silver” dental amalgams. Dental amalgam is a mixture of 50% elemental mercury, along with a powdered alloy of silver, tin, and copper. The two products (Liposomal Glutathione Complex™ and AmalgaClear™) that compose this protocol contain elements that can lend enhanced support during and after amalgam removal.
Glutathione Complex 100 ml • Box contains 1 bottle
An elegant blend of elements necessary for the glutathione system to help enable health. Contains the essential core of liposomal glutathione with nanoparticle milk thistle for broad hepatoprotection and all the B vitamins necessary as cofactors for liver metabolism.
Serving size: 5 ml (1 tsp.)
Servings per container: 20
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) as thiamin hydrochloride 12,5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (as Riboflavin 5-Phosphate) 7,5 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as Niacin, Niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 7,5 mg
- Folate (as Calcium folinate) 500 µg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500 µg
- Biotin 500 µg
- Pantothenic acid (as d-Calcium pantothenate) 25 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Opitac™ Glutathione 325 mg
- Betain Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 25 mg
- Milk Thistle Extract 57,5 mg
- Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) 400 mg
- Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols), EDTA (as preservative) Natural Plant Flavoring (no MSG), Natural Citrus and Mint Oils.
Amalgaclear 73 g • Box contains 1 bottle
The interception and neutralization of unwelcome elements happens across the gut. Our specially formulated and targeted binder formulation works to support that process. We include IMD, our proprietary thiol-functionalized silica, bentonite clay for binding, and buffered Vitamin C for its broad-spectrum antioxidant capacity. Because binders may clog the GI tract, we add a soothing and fluidizing prebiotic acacia gum to the blend.
Quicksilver Scientific’s elegant and powerful formulation and delivery chemistry derives from Dr. Shade’s extensive research into the pathways that mercury, a potent neurotoxin, can take as it is released into the body. Detoxification requires minimizing both redistribution and reabsorption of mobilized metals, which this protocol is designed to support.
Serving Size: 1 tsp. (3,64 g)
Servings per container: 20
- Quali™-C Vitamin C (from European Sodium Ascorbate) 784 mg
- Sodium 100 mg
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Silica Extract† 100 mg
- Proprietary Blend: (FibregumTM Bio (Gum Arabic), Sodium Bentonite Clay) 2658 mg
Dosage and Use:
- MerProtect is a one week protocol during dental amalgam removal, starting 2 days prior to the procedure. On day 1-2, two dosing cycles are taken, on day 3, four dosing cycles are taken and on days 4-7, three dosing cycles are taken.
- One dosing cycles consists of one teaspoon of Liposomal Glutathione Complex™ held 30 seconds before swallowing; followed 30 minutes later by one teaspoon of AmalgaClear™ stirred into four to eight ounces of water. One complete dosing cycle should completed at least 20-30 minutes before a meal.
- Take a dose of Liposomal Glutathione Complex™, (remember to hold in mouth 30-60 seconds before swallowing.)
- 30 minutes later take a dose of AmalgaClear™, then wait 30 minutes before eating
- In a perfect setting, waiting 30 minutes is optimal, but intervals may be adjusted down to 20 minutes to accommodate a hectic schedule. As long as the dosing cycles are spaced at intervals throughout the day the protocol will be effective.
- On days 1-2, take one dosing cycle in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- On day 3 (amalgam removal), take one dosing cycle in the morning, one at midday, one in the afternnoon and one before bed.
- On days 4-7, take one dosing cycle in the morning, one at midday and one in the afternnoon.
- Because the AmalgaClear™ contains substances which may affect the absorption of medications, it should be taken at least two hours before or after prescription medication.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.