||3 - 4 dagen
B-vitamins play an essential role in many metabolic reactions such as the release of energy from carbohydrates, fat, and protein. A deficiency of one B-vitamin can affect optimal functioning of organ systems throughout the body.
This innovative B-complex contains folinic acid which can be utilized even by those who are not able to properly metabolize regular folate along with activated forms of B2, B6 and B12. Novel to the industry is our use of milk thistle extract which balances liver stimulation brought about by B-vitamins.
Designed by Quicksilver Scientific, PurXpression´s advanced liposomal delivery system provides for rapid nutrient uptake and unparalleled bioavailability.
Serving Size: 1 ml (2 pumps)
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount per Serving
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 12,5 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate) 7,5 mg
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacin and Niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B5 (as Calcium d-Pantothenate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) 7,5 mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 500 mcg
- Vitamin B9 (as Folinic Acid) 500 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as MethylCobalamin) 500 mcg
- Betain Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 25 mg
- Milk Thistle Extract 50 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine (from highly purified soy bean lecithin) 68 mg
- Other ingredients: water, glycerin, ethanol, vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate and natural mixed tocopherols), EDTA (as preservative), natural citrus oils and natural flavoring.
- Take 1-2 pumps two times daily or more. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing.
- May be mixed into water. Best taken on a empty stomach.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- Refrigerate upon receipt.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.