Vitamin B12 support for DNA, red blood cell production & cognitive function
Highly bioactive methyl form of B12
- Provides a metabolically active form of vitamin B12
- Promotes proper neurological function and DNA synthesis
- Supports heart health
- Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient for many body systems. It's required for proper neurological unction and DNA synthesis. Together with folate, vitamin B12 helps in the formation of red blood cell and the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels, thereby supporting heart health.
- Vitamin B12 is present in foods of animal origin, including dairy products and eggs. Thus, vegetarians are more prone to a deficiency of this important nutrient. In addition, older adults, and those with reduced levels of stomach acidity have difficulty absorbing vitamin B12 from dietary sources. As a result, vitamin B12 deficiency is common.
- Methylcobalamin is a metabolically active form of vitamin B12. In some people, the liver may not convert cyanocobalamin, the common supplemental form of vitamin B12, into adequate amounts of methylcobalamin.
- Vitamin B12 is notoriously difficult to absorb by the gut. Liposomal technology can dramatically boost nutrient absorption. The small and stable liposomes of Quicksilver's proprietary delivery system start absorbing as soon as they hit your mouth and bring the power of intravenous therapy into convenient oral application.
Serving Size: 0,33 ml (2 pumps) Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg
- Phosphatidylcholine (from sunflower lecithin) 23 mg
- Other ingredients: water, glycerin, ethanol, vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate and natural mixed tocopherols).
Dosage and Use
- Take 1-2 pumps or more 1-2 times daily or more. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing.
- May be mixed into water. Best taken on a empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
- Use within 60 days of opening.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.