||3 - 4 dagen
The ingredients in FLORASSIST® Nasal can:
- Help calm down seasonal immune discomforts (EpiCor®)
- Help inhibit discomfort in the nose and eyes (L-92®)
- Supports healthy airways as well as eye- and skin comfort
Health Benefits at a Glance:
- Seasonal changes can increase the number of microscopic stimuli like the amount of pollen, dust, or pet dander in the air. This can, in turn, cause your immune system to overreact which can result in discomforts in the eyes, airways, and skin. FLORASSIST® Nasal contains probiotics that can help your body balance its immune system response, so you can also stay comfortable when seasonal changes occur.
Why it Works:
- TH1 and TH2 are so-called “T helper immune cells”. These two types of cells are important to the immune system because they activate other types of immune cells by releasing special chemicals known as cytokines in the body. When the t helper cells TH1 and TH2 balance each other out, it is a telltale sign of a healthy immune system. Conversely, overactive TH2 cells releasing cytokines in response to seasonal environmental changes, is a certain giveaway that the immune system is imbalanced .
- Cytokines from TH2 T helper cells can encourage an immune response that can affect your airflow in the nasal passages, as well as reduce comfort in your eyes and skin. That’s why supplementing with FLORASSIST® Nasal cannot only help prevent an overreaction of your immune system, caused by seasonal changes. A direct of this could also be that you can go through such seasonal changes, without having the hassle of physical discomfort.
The Science Behind the Product:
FLORASSIST® Nasal contains a unique combination of probiotics that can help balance your immune system during seasonal changes:
- EpiCor® (S. cerevisiae) An extract of brewer's yeast, EpiCor® has been shown to promote immune health in scientific studies. More importantly, however, research has also indicated that EpiCor® can inhibit discomfort caused by seasonal changes in environmental stimuli. For instance, in one study, participants took 500 mg of EpiCor® daily for 5 weeks, while another group simultaneously received placebo daily within the same time frame. 50% of the EpiCor® group who normally experienced an immune response induced by seasonal environmental changes said they did not receive experiencing these immune effects while taking EpiCor® . In another study, study participants taking EpiCor® also experienced significant improvements in the number of days with comfortable airflow through the nose .
- L acidophilus L-92® L-92® is a heat-treated probiotic of the kind called Lactobacillus acidophilus. In a study, this probiotic strain showed more beneficial effects on the IgE response, compared to seven other strains of probiotics . IgE response is a biomarker, which is used to measure and evaluate the reactivity of one’s immune system.
- Test subjects whose immune systems are sensitive to seasonal changes in the environment, L-92® also helped promote eye- and nose comfort [3, 4].
- Serving Size 1 vegetarian tablet
Amount Per Serving:
- EpiCor®-Dried fermentate (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 500 mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus L-92® 21 mg
- Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.