||4 - 5 dagen
Clear Way Cofactors®
Support for maximizing your body’s detoxification pathways
For you, if you want to strengthen your body’s own detoxification system
The active ingredients in Clearway Cofactors can:
- Maximize your body’s detoxification pathways
- Support heavy metal clearance
- Support your body’s glutathione system
- Provide a unique mix of herbs for antioxidant protection
- Gives added support with R-Lipoic Acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B5, vitamin B6 and selenium for further support
Health Benefits at a Glance:
- This proprietary blend of concentrated botanical extracts, enzymes, and vitamins contains unique cofactors that may support detoxification. A diverse array of nutrients are designed to activate your metal detoxification pathways and stimulate natural antioxidants.
Why it Works:
- The botanicals in this product include an Indian superfruit; herbs that are known to be neuroprotective and neuroregenerative as well as fruits and barks with impressive ability to support glutathione synthesis. In addition to the comprehensive cellular protection delivered by the antioxidants in this formula, high-potency nattokinase is included to help break down biofilms which are local colonizations of the body with microorganisms. Biofilms may impair detoxification and absorption of nutrients.
- Moreover, this product also contains R-Lipoic Acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B5, vitamin B6 and selenium for further protection.
The Science Behind the Product:
- Every 3 capsules of Clear Way Cofactors® contain a potent proprietary blend of highly concentrated extracts of:Pine Bark - Haritaki - Pomegranate - Gotu Kola - Bacopa - Dandelion Root - Bladderwrack - Nattokinase
- It also contains R-Lipoic Acid, vitamins B1, vitamin B5, vitamin B6 and selenium.
- The Quicksilver Delivery System
- The Quicksilver Delivery relies on liposomal delivery for exceptional availability of active ingredients in the body. Liposomes are tiny vesicles that contain nutrients. These microscopic spheres are made of phospholipids - the same material that cell membranes are made of.
- Liposomes are delivered orally. At their highest expression, liposomes bring the power of intravenous therapy into a convenient oral delivery system.
- Moreover, when nutrients are delivered this way, it simultaneously nourishes the cell membrane and thereby helps the cell absorb nutrients, as well as ridding itself of toxins.
- We only sell liposomal products from Quicksilver Scientific because of their cutting-edge liposomal delivery system. That way, you get the most out of your liposomal products.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings per Container: 25
- Amount Per Serving: Thiamin (vitamin B1 as thiamine hydrochloride) 100 mg
- Amount Per Serving: Vitamin B6 as pyridoxal 5-phosphate 20 mg
- Amount Per Serving: Vitamin B5 as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg
- Amount Per Serving: Selenium (as selenomethionine) 200 µg
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) fruit extract, Dandelion (Taraxacum offiinale) root extract, Bacopa monnieri leaf extract, Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) whole plant (or herb) extract, Nattokinase (20,000 fu/g), Pine (Pinus massoniana) bark extract, Pomegranate (Punica granatum) pericarp extract, R-Lipoic acid, Quercetin dihydrate. 1405 mg
- Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), silicon dioxide.
- Contains soy.
Dosage and Use
- Build up to 3 capsules per day gradually.
- Best taken on an empty stomach; if upset occurs, take with meals.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.