||Shipment after 01/03
Green tea is loaded with health-promoting polyphenols, including epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a powerful antioxidant. This antioxidant has been subjected to extensive scientific research, found to be much more potent than vitamins C and E. One cup of green tea provides roughly 200 mg of polyphenols and has antioxidant effects that are greater than a serving of broccoli, spinach, carrots or strawberries.
One capsule of Life Extension’s Mega Green Tea Extract is the equivalent of more than three cups of green tea. This 98% green tea extract is standardised to provide high antioxidant potency, using the most important polyphenol of green tea. Moreover, green tea powdered extracts have been shown to absorb 60%-90% better into the bloodstream and to be far more bioavailable than drinking green tea.
Green tea has been shown to provide many benefits including:
- Scavenging reactive oxygen species such as superoxide and the hydroxyl and peroxyl radical
- Fluid-stabilising properties
- Possibly promoting weight loss
- Boosting the effectiveness of enzymatic phase II detoxification
- Helping maintain healthy cell proliferation
- Helping maintain healthy blood cholesterol, LDL and triglyceride levels already within normal range
- Enhancing immune function
- Displaying protective effects on brain tissues
Mega Green Tea Extract has been concentrated and dual standardised to ensure the highest quality, consistency and biological activity. This advanced extract contains 98% total polyphenols and 45% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG).
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount per Serving
- Green tea extract (leaf) [std. to 98% polyphenols by UV (710.5 mg), 45% EGCG by HPLC (326.25 mg)] 725 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, rice flour, silica.
- Take one (1) capsule daily without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Each serving contains approximately 25 mg of caffeine (the amount found in 2/3 cup brewed green tea).
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.