- Cherry-Flavored Designer Food
- A Dietary Supplement
InnerPower is a Designer Food dietary supplement designed by Life Extension scientists Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw for their own personal daily use. It offers a delicious and nutritious means of supplementing with L-arginine. This nutrient amino acid, is the subject of hundreds of research studies around the world and is used by world-class athletes, Olympic weightlifters, body builders, and holders of The Guinness Book of World Records.
InnerPower is sweetened with xylitol and contains choline and vitamin B5 and now also L-citrulline, magnesium aspartate, and vitamins B6 and B12, along with folic acid, glycine, and betaine.
- For adults only. Place one heaping tablespoon of mix in 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of cold water. Stir briskly and drink. Serve over ice for best flavor. Consume as desired 1 to 3 servings per day. For best results, drink all your servings at one time each day on an empty stomach, about one hour before exercise or athletics, or at bedtime. For those who wish to increase their total intake of choline to 3 grams per day, we suggest that you also take Life Enhancement's supplementary choline in the form of Memory Upgrade.
- Citric acid, natural flavor, silicon dioxide, fumaric acid, acesulfame K, sucralose, xylitol.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Not for use by diabetics, borderline diabetics, pregnant or lactating women, cancer patients, men with an enlarged prostate or with high PSA values, persons with ocular or brain herpes, or those with Wilson's Disease (a rare genetic copper metabolic disorder), Parkinson's Disease patients, or those taking anticholinergic drugs. There have been a few reports that high dietary levels of arginine may cause reactivation of latent herpes viruses in a few susceptible individuals. If this occurs, discontinue use. Those who have recently had heart attacks should not take an L-arginine-containing supplement.
- Excessive consumption of choline can cause excessive muscle tone which may produce symptoms such as stiff neck, muscle tension headaches, or gastric cramps. A few persons may develop a fishy smell when using a supplement containing choline due to the bacterial degradation of choline in their gut. Persons with ulcers or a history of ulcers should consult their physician before using a supplement containing choline since choline may increase stomach acid production.
- Store, in a cool, dark, dry place. This product should be used within 1 year of purchase or within 6 months after opening.
- Filled by weight and not by volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling.
- Safety-sealed for your protection. Return for replacement if the outer seal is broken.