||Shipment after 01/03
Biotin is a member of the water-soluble B-complex family, normally only required in minute amounts. Biotin is used as a cofactor of enzymes involved in fatty acid metabolism, gluconeogenesis, and amino acid catabolism, and is essential in maintaining internal balance.
Biotin plays an important role in metabolic functioning as a coenzyme carrier of activated carbon dioxide in the TCA cycle (also known as the Krebs cycle). In its coenzyme form, biotin synthesises glucose from non-carbohydrate sources, and synthesises and breaks down certain fatty acids and amino acids.
Food Supplement 100 capsules
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount per Serving % RI
Biotin 600 mcg 1200
RI = EU Reference Intake, * no RI available.
Ingredients: Biotin, bulking agent (rice flour), capsule shell (gelatin), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate).
Dosage and use
- Take one (1) capsule daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.