||4 - 5 weeks
Fat cells (adipocytes) secrete a hormone, called leptin, that informs our brain when we eat enough. Heavy individuals have high blood levels of leptin, indicating that their cells have become resistant to the functions of leptin, that is supposed to prevent them from adding the extra pounds. An extract from an African mango, called Irvingia gabonensis, has been shown to support leptin sensitivity in overweight people. In a recently published study, irvingia demonstrated beneficial effects on leptin blood levels, followed by weight loss. In addition to supporting healthy leptin sensitivity, irvingia has demonstrated the following beneficial effects on metabolism:
- Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase is an enzyme involved in the conversion of ingested starch and sugar calories to body fat. Irvingia has been shown to reduce the activity of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, which may help to reduce the impact of starch and sugar calories on body fat.
- Scientific research on fat cells suggests that irvingia has alpha-amylase- inhibiting properties (like InSea2® and Phaseolus vulgaris). That can support a slower rate of carbohydrate absorption from the intestines and a reduction of the caloric impact of starchy and sugary foods.
- Adiponectin is a hormone involved in helping to maintain insulin sensitivity on the membranes of energy-producing cells. Big fat cells produce less adiponectin. Overweight people need to be especially concerned about maintaining healthy levels of this hormone for insulin sensitivity and metabolic fitness. Scientific data suggests that irvingia helps support healthy adiponectin levels.
Based on impressive human clinical data, irvingia supports weight loss of over 20 pounds on average in 10 weeks. Therefore, the standalone extract of Integra-Lean® African Mango Irvingia is also available for promoting optimal weight. This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Integra-Lean® African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) proprietary extract (seed) 150 mg
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
Integra-Lean® Irvingia is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,537,790. Other patents pending. IGOB-131® proprietary extract is a registered trademark of Gateway Health Alliances, Inc.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.