||2 - 5 days
With age, the maintenance of an optimum balance between "good" and "bad" cholesterol, otherwise known as HDL and LDL becomes critically important for a healthy cholesterol profile.
Two natural compounds have been discovered that help promote healthy levels of both LDL and HDL cholesterol in a safe way.
Artichoke leaf extract
Polyphenolic compounds of artichoke leaf haven been shown in clinical trials to support optimal HDL/LDL ratios.
Clinical studies demonstrate that pantethine, the biologically active form of vitamin B5, safely maintains LDL and total cholesterol levels without reducing protective CoQ10 levels.
CHOL-Support™ is formulated with a triple standardized artichoke leaf extract and pantethine to maintain healthy HDL, LDL and total cholesterol levels.
Two liquid vegetarian capsules of CHOL-Support™ per day offer comprehensive cardiovascular protection by providing unparalleled support for an optimal cholesterol profile.
Serving Size 1 liquid vegetarian capsule
Amount per Serving
Pantethine (as Pantesin®) 300 mg
Pycrinil® Artichoke extract (leaf) [std. to 5% cynaropicrin (12.5 mg) and providing flavonoids and caffeoylquinic acid] 250 mg
Other ingredients: glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), purified water.
Pycrinil® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A., Italy.
Pantesin® is a registered trademark of Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule twice daily, before lunch and dinner, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If you have gallstones or a biliary tract obstruction, do not use this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.