||2 - 5 days
HCA is a close relative of citric acid, the agent that gives citrus fruit their characteristic tart flavour. It is obtained as an extract of Garcinia cambogia, a small fruit from southern India, where it has been used for centuries for food preservation, flavouring and digestive aid. HCA is a safe natural supplement for weight management. When calorie intake exceeds the body’s energy needs, the excess glucose is stored in the liver and muscles for future conversion into energy. When your body’s capacity for storage is reached, weight gain occurs. At this point, glucose is converted into acetyl coenzyme A and fat molecules, which are stored in fat cells.
It has been suggested that HCA promotes weight loss by increasing serotonin levels, reducing hunger and appetite, and suppressing carbohydrate conversion into fat. Thus, it regulates fat and obesity related genes. HCA may also attenuate the increases in oxidative stress and insulin resistance. This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving
Garcinia cambogia extract (fruit) [standardized to 60% hydroxycitric acid (300 mg)] 500 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, gum acacia, ascorbyl palmitate.
Dosage and Use
- Suggested daily intake is one (1) softgel thrice, or as recommended by your medical practitioner.
- For better use, to be taken 45 minutes before meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please, consult your medical practitioner first.